- The biggest problems facing small businesses today
- Eurozone break-up looking more likely
- The vision that is Jaguar
- When is a director really a director?
- Change is needed for employment tribunals
- Auto Enrolment "opt outs" – Are you being fair to all concerned?
- Does your company pension scheme meet auto enrolment requirements?
- IoD to host prestigious think tank awards – invitation to members
The IoD on Twitter
Author Archives: Jonathan Oxley
The news that CPI inflation has risen to 5.2% comes as no surprise.
Even though such news was likely and the target inflation rate is a mere 2%, the Bank of England MPC still decided to pump a further £75bn of quantitative easing into the system in October. They are clearly taking the view that the economy is too fragile to risk increasing interest rates, which would be the usual response to rising inflation. Read More »