- The biggest problems facing small businesses today
- Eurozone break-up looking more likely
- When is a director really a director?
- How do your Zero Hours Staff fare with Auto Enrolment?
- Does your company pension scheme meet auto enrolment requirements?
- Four skills every entrepreneur needs…
- Yes, the UK will need a spaceport
- Where Now for Retirement Income?
The IoD on Twitter
Author Archives: Jonathan Oxley
The news that CPI inflation has risen to 5.2% comes as no surprise.
Even though such news was likely and the target inflation rate is a mere 2%, the Bank of England MPC still decided to pump a further £75bn of quantitative easing into the system in October. They are clearly taking the view that the economy is too fragile to risk increasing interest rates, which would be the usual response to rising inflation. Read More »