- Being a control freak does not lead to a successful family business. Good governance does.
- My top tip for start-up businesses
- The biggest problems facing small businesses today
- Eurozone break-up looking more likely
- Standing on the shoulders of (business) giants: lessons from the old economy
- Automatic Enrolment – Mind the Gap?
- Five tips for driving more traffic to your website
- When is a director really a director?
The IoD on Twitter
Author Archives: Jonathan Oxley
The news that CPI inflation has risen to 5.2% comes as no surprise.
Even though such news was likely and the target inflation rate is a mere 2%, the Bank of England MPC still decided to pump a further £75bn of quantitative easing into the system in October. They are clearly taking the view that the economy is too fragile to risk increasing interest rates, which would be the usual response to rising inflation. Read More »