- The biggest problems facing small businesses today
- When is a director really a director?
- Pensionable Pay and Auto Enrolment
- Many salespeople’s big dilemma – ‘Do I reconfirm the appointment or just turn up?’
- Contact Us
- How do your Zero Hours Staff fare with Auto Enrolment?
- Knowing when to leave the Casino – Timing Your Exit
- Companies Act 2006 – The final chapter
The IoD on Twitter
Author Archives: Jonathan Oxley
The news that CPI inflation has risen to 5.2% comes as no surprise.
Even though such news was likely and the target inflation rate is a mere 2%, the Bank of England MPC still decided to pump a further £75bn of quantitative easing into the system in October. They are clearly taking the view that the economy is too fragile to risk increasing interest rates, which would be the usual response to rising inflation. Read More »