- Being a control freak does not lead to a successful family business. Good governance does.
- Automatic Enrolment – Mind the Gap?
- The biggest problems facing small businesses today
- My top tip for start-up businesses
- Eurozone break-up looking more likely
- Standing on the shoulders of (business) giants: lessons from the old economy
- Is your company behind your sales effort?
- When is a director really a director?
The IoD on Twitter
Author Archives: Jonathan Oxley
The news that CPI inflation has risen to 5.2% comes as no surprise.
Even though such news was likely and the target inflation rate is a mere 2%, the Bank of England MPC still decided to pump a further £75bn of quantitative easing into the system in October. They are clearly taking the view that the economy is too fragile to risk increasing interest rates, which would be the usual response to rising inflation. Read More »