- The biggest problems facing small businesses today
- Eurozone break-up looking more likely
- When is a director really a director?
- The vision that is Jaguar
- Change is needed for employment tribunals
- Setting personal development goals as a director
- Auto Enrolment "opt outs" – Are you being fair to all concerned?
- Does your company pension scheme meet auto enrolment requirements?
The IoD on Twitter
Author Archives: Jonathan Oxley
The news that CPI inflation has risen to 5.2% comes as no surprise.
Even though such news was likely and the target inflation rate is a mere 2%, the Bank of England MPC still decided to pump a further £75bn of quantitative easing into the system in October. They are clearly taking the view that the economy is too fragile to risk increasing interest rates, which would be the usual response to rising inflation. Read More »