- The biggest problems facing small businesses today
- Eurozone break-up looking more likely
- When is a director really a director?
- Many salespeople’s big dilemma – ‘Do I reconfirm the appointment or just turn up?’
- Five tips for driving more traffic to your website
- Raising your business profile in 2012
- New parental leave rules – what impact will they have on your business?
- Seven mistakes SMEs make with the media
The IoD on Twitter
Author Archives: Jonathan Oxley
The news that CPI inflation has risen to 5.2% comes as no surprise.
Even though such news was likely and the target inflation rate is a mere 2%, the Bank of England MPC still decided to pump a further £75bn of quantitative easing into the system in October. They are clearly taking the view that the economy is too fragile to risk increasing interest rates, which would be the usual response to rising inflation. Read More »