IoD Chief Economist, Graeme Leach, reacts to today’s Budget and makes the case for early public spending cuts to tackle the UK’s huge fiscal deficit and drive economic recovery.
- The biggest problems facing small businesses today
- Eurozone break-up looking more likely
- IoD to host prestigious think tank awards – invitation to members
- Does your company pension scheme meet auto enrolment requirements?
- Change is needed for employment tribunals
- When is a director really a director?
- Good business is about making the right decision, not the popular one
- Auto Enrolment "opt outs" – Are you being fair to all concerned?
The IoD on Twitter